Sunday, June 10, 2012

Life is a Prayer

I pray forward on my way to work, the advice of my father - "Prepare yourself to serve before you even get there."
Bless the kids at work. Help them to enjoy their time with us. Keep them safe. Let me make their day a better day. 
When I realize every person I work with, I consider a friend
Thank you for these people in my life. Thank you for the encouragement you give me through them. 
Remembering the little things
I love these days without humidity  <3 thank you
As I'm rubbing on sunscreen for the third time in a day
Give me energy. 
and the kids still aren't listening
Help me remember to say please & thank you. Help my words to always be kind. 
When they ask to play with me or reach for my hand
I love these kids, Lord 
As I prepare for bed and the next day
Please shape my heart to reflect you. 

1 comment:

  1. i need to pray this, during my summer time work with the kids... thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete