Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Leave of Absence

I'll be leaving for a little while, from the blog at least.
It may only be a coupe days, or it may be a couple weeks.
I'm not really sure, I'm just letting you know, so I don't feel guilty about the silence.

I've lost my hope for the moment, and I don't feel good writing without it.

Someone gave me permission to grieve today
And although I don't want to {it hurts}
they said it helps things heal faster,
compared to shoving it down deep.
That's what they said at least.

So I'm giving it a try.
See you on the other side.

1 comment:

  1. funny that's one of the first things my counselor said...about grieving and how it seems there are things to grieve. i sure hope it helps the healing go faster...because right now it feels awfully slow.
    love you. praying for us both to find hope again...

    ReplyDelete