Sunday, December 12, 2010

inspired::A-debilz


There are so many people in my life who encourage me and inspire me to have hope. Starting today, on a weekly basis, I'm going to write about one person who inspires me to keep going!

I'm starting out with my dearest friend Ashley Deblizen (or A-debilz as our friend calls her) -- I had plans to see her today, but the horrible weather got in our way. (Thanks a lot crappy MN roads!)

I don't think there are words true or strong enough to describe my friendship with Ashley. She has seen me in my darkest, lowest moments and still continues to find something worthwhile in me. No matter what I say, or what I do, she understands. There is never the burden to be anything else than myself.

Ashley's gone through a lot of pain. And she still has her own battles to fight. But she still manages to be the friendliest, most giving person I know. I love her gift to think of others before herself.

I don't know how many times I've wished I could be more like her. Her strength amazes me - she works so incredbly hard and has accomplished so much. I know no matter what she ends up doing, she will be an immense blessing to those around her.

Ashley inspires me to fight. To grow, even when it hurts. She inspires me to want the future, instead of fear it.

1 comment:

  1. I <3 you and your ability to write with so much passion! It is just amazing to me! Love Purp!

    ReplyDelete