Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm Still Yours

If I lost it all
Would my hands stay lifted
To the God who gives and takes away

If you take it all
this life you've given
Still my heart will sing to you

When my life is not what I expected
The plans I made have failed
When there's nothing left to steal me away
Will you be enough for me?
Will my broken heart still sing?

....Even if you take it all away
You'll never let me go
Take it all away
But I still know

That I'm Yours
I'm still Yours.

(some lyrics from "I'm still yours" by Kutless)
-----------------------------------------------------------
I don't understand what He wants with me. I, personally, am pretty done with myself.
Why. am. I. still. here?
I have no idea.
All I do know, is I am His, and right now, that will have to be enough.

3 comments:

  1. Kylee, you are an amazing woman. Life can be difficult sometimes, I know, but we have to have Trust in God to use us as HE sees fit. It is a difficult road to figure it our for some of us, and you are loved. Just so you know you are not alone, I feel the same way a lot of days. We love you in this house, you are totally LOVED by God, and we just have to turn the control over to him. If life gets tough, you know my number and house, feel free to come and play "bears" with Dylan to get some new perspective. Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has an awesome plan for you!! I can guarantee it!! Sometimes he brings us to the bottom so he can make us look up! Love you to the moon and back!! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for introducing me to this song...seriously love it. on repeat. love you girl.

    ReplyDelete